D CEO is pleased to announce its Energy Awards finalists for 2022. In the spirit of the sector’s camaraderie, innovation, and sustainable future, we continue to recognize companies and executives in renewable energy alongside leaders in oil and gas.
As part of this year’s program, energy icon George Yates, CEO of Heyco Energy Group, has been selected to receive the Legacy Award. He joins past recipients Trevor Rees Jones of Chief Oil & Gas, Scott Sheffield of Pioneer Natural Resources, and the late T. Boone Pickens of BP Capital.
Yates and all 28 Energy Awards finalists will be featured in the November issue of D CEO and recognized at an exclusive awards event on October. 20.
2022 Energy Awards Finalists
- M. Jay Allison, Comstock Resources
- Matt Autry, Valor
- John Bick, Priority Power
- John Billingsley, Triglobal Energy
- Sano Blocker, Vistra Energy
- Ronald Bordelon, Core Energy
- David Coker, Energy Transfer
- Barry Davis, EnLink Midstream
- Todd Flott, Scout Energy Partners
- Terry Gottberg, Merit Energy
- Albert Huddleston, Aethon Energy Management
- Jordan Jayson, U.S. Energy Development Corp.
- Bill Lantz, JGL Solutions
- Joe Loner, Priority Power
- Maher Maymoun, SolarPiezo Clean
- Kyle D. Miller, Silver Hill Energy Partners
- Jordan Mullins, Oil and Gas Asset Clearinghouse
- Adam Powell, Valor
- James Purvis, GreenPath Logistics
- Eddie Rhea, Foundation Energy Management
- Bryan Sheffield, Formentera Partners
- Aaron Sizemore, East West Bank
- Tara Sharma, RedOaks Energy
- Johnny Tai, Kandi America
- C.J. Tibbs, Peregrine Energy Partners
- Troy Vaughn, Principle Services
- Jason Wilcox, Wilcox Investment Bankers
- Travis Wildeman, The Solar Co.
The Energy Awards are presented in partnership with American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL), Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies, Dallas Young Professionals in Energy, Energy Management Program at UTD, Financial Executives International, Maguire Energy Institute at SMU, North Texas Commission, Texas Alliance of Energy Producers, TCU Energy Institute, Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association, The Institute of Petroleum Accounting at UNT, TXCPA Dallas, Texas Oil and Gas Association (TXOGA), and Women’s Energy Network.