Public Operators Expanding Their West Texas Assets Will Highlight 2014 DUG Permian Basin Conference
Houston (March 25, 2014) – Publicly-traded companies like BHP Billiton and Rosetta Resources are expanding their footprint in the oil-rich Permian Basin, where daily production exceeds volumes from the Bakken and Eagle Ford. For those seeking opportunity in the region, Hart Energy’s DUG Permian Basin conference and exhibition offers powerful informational content and exclusive networking. More than 2,400 oil and gas industry professionals are expected to attend the event scheduled for May 20-22, 2014 at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
BHP Billiton’s Robert Manelis will talk to conference attendees about his firm’s plans to go into full-scale development in the Permian Basin. The operator has already amassed 500,000 net acres.
Rosetta Resources’s Dan Calnan offers insight from his 20+ years of experience in upstream operations. His company recently completed acquisition of a new core area in the Delaware Basin, and this year plans to drill some two dozen horizontal Wolfcamp wells.
More confirmed speakers include:
- Gen. David Petraeus, United States Army (retired)
- Scott Sheffield, Chairman and CEO, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Bob Reeves, CEO, Athlon Energy
- John J. Christmann, Exec. VP and COO, Apache Corp.
- Jay Still, President and COO, Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc.
- Nick Sutton, Chairman and CEO, Resolute Energy
- J. Ross Craft, President and CEO, Approach Resources
- George Yates, President, HEYCO Energy Group Inc.
- Joel S. Castello, Reserves & Acquisitions Mgr., Endeavor Energy Resources LP
- Matt Cooley, Drilling Operations Mgr., Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
- Jay Lendrum, President and CEO, Nuevo Midstream LLC
- Robert E. Dunn, President, Prism Midstream LLC
- Christopher W. Keene, President and CEO, Rangeland Energy
- Mike Latchem, CEO, Lucid Energy Group
- Jarrett Vick, President, Permian Transport & Trading
- Darrel Koo, VP, Energy Research, ITG
- Chris Simon, Managing Director, Raymond James Albrecht
- Benjamin Shattuck, Upstream Analyst, Wood Mackenzie