- Matador: Matador Resources Company Announces Delaware Basin Acquisition
- D Magazine: Meet the CEO: George Yates
- HEYCO CEO George Yates Inducted into New Mexico Military Institute's Hall of Fame
- D CEO: The Most Powerful Business Leaders in Dallas-Ft. Worth 2017
- Bloomberg: Foreign Frackers Now Find Comfort in Water-Hungry Spain
- HEYCO CEO George Yates to speak at 2014 DUG Permian Basin Conference
- EGDON: EGDON Resources Announces Completion of Farm-Out Agreement with Total
- HEYCO CEO George Yates to speak at 2013 Oklahoma Young Professionals Energy Forum
- Oil & Gas Journal: Thick shale gas play emerging in Spain's Basque area
- Reuters: Spain to explore two natural gas wells - reports
- El Pais: Euskadi anuncia el hallazgo de gas para cinco años de consumo español
- Oil & Gas Investor: Chatting with George Yates
- Egdon Resources: EGDON Resources plc aquires YCI Resources Limited.
- EGDON: Subscription of approximately £3m (gross) and proposed Open Offer of up to £2.06m (gross)
- Lone Star Steel: Oil, Gas Industry's Highest Award Goes to New Mexico Executive
Oil & Gas Investor: Chatting with George Yates
April 12, 2012
George M. Yates is chairman, president and chief executive officer of Heyco Energy Group Inc. (Heyco being an acronym of his late father’s name, Harvey E. Yates). He divides his time between Dallas and Roswell, New Mexico—and destinations farther afield, including Spain’s Basque country.
Yates grew up in Artesia, New Mexico, in an oil family—at 12, he was scrubbing tanks; at 14 he was a tool dresser. He graduated from New Mexico Military Institute in 1964 and received a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Texas ...
Read more at Oil & Gas Investor.