HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- Alarmist Headlines Obscure Context of Duke Study on Water Use and Fracking
- In Major Blow to Crusading State AGs, SEC Drops #ExxonKnew Investigation
- Contradictions Mount as Lawyer for Colorado Climate Lawsuits Struggles to Defend His Role
- Pennsylvania’s Second Highest Natural Gas Producer Is Exploring Ohio’s Potential
- New EIA Data Show Shale Drove U.S. Energy Costs to Record Low Levels in 2016