HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Key Colorado Voices Support AG’s Decision to Appeal “Kids’” Anti-Fracking Lawsuit
- Setting the Record Straight on Rolling Stone’s Fact-Challenged Piece on Injection Wells and CELDF
- Out of State Activists Bring Their Travelling Tour to Ohio, Align With State’s Most Extreme Anti-Fracking Group
- Data Doesn’t Support Clean Air Council Claim that Marcellus Development Is Increasing Asthma Issues
- New Report Highlights an Appalachia Manufacturing “Field of Dreams” Powered By Shale