HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Revisiting a Stanford Study on GHG Emissions from Aging Oilfields
- Tourism and Petroleum Industries Thrive in America’s Gulf Coast States
- While a Step in the Right Direction, TED’s Fracking Video Misses on Major Issues
- Report: Future US Natural Gas Supply More Than 3,100 Trillion Cubic Feet
- NOAA: Methane Emissions ‘Being Driven by Natural and Agricultural Emissions, Not Fossil Fuels’