HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- As Pennsylvania and Ohio Shale Production Flourishes, New York Landowners Beg for Federal Intervention
- NRDC-Funded Study: ‘No Indication of Groundwater Contamination’ From Fracking
- U.S. Chamber Report: Not Building Pipelines in the Northeast Would Be Devastating
- Anti-Fracking Activists ‘March on Science’; EID Compiles Peer-Reviewed Research on Fracking and Health
- State AGs Call #ExxonKnew an ‘Unconstitutional Abuse of Investigative Power’