HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- McKibben’s ‘Night of Inspiration’ Again Confirms Prop 112 is Really About Banning Fracking
- EIA: Marcellus, Utica Shales Driving Natural Gas Electricity Growth in PJM Market
- Wyoming’s Green River Basin Getting Greener as Methane Emissions Decline in 2017
- Podcast: Shale Helping United States Deliver “Reliable, Affordable Power” to a World That Needs It
- New EPA Data Shows U.S. GHG Emissions Continue to Decline – Thanks to Natural Gas