HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Six Flaws in a Yale Study That Tries (and Fails) to Link Fracking to Childhood Cancer
- Desperate #ExxonKnew Activists Release Yet Another Rockefeller Funded Report
- Pennsylvania Court Deals Yet Another Blow to Efforts to Tie Fracking to Groundwater Contamination
- Anti-Fracking Groups Recycle Old “Threat-Maps” in Desperate Bid for Attention
- BLM Finds “No Significant Impact” from Fracking, Allows Leasing Ohio’s Wayne National Forest