HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- No Chance: Florida Congressman Wants to Revive Obama-Era Fracking Rule
- Massachusetts KIITG Activists Ignore State Study’s Findings in Continued Project Opposition
- Decision in Martinez Case Imminent, Could Greatly Impact Colorado’s Oil and Gas Industry
- Energy-Related CO2 Emissions Decline Despite Steady Growth in U.S. GDP
- Energy-Related CO2 Emissions Decline Despite Steady Growth in U.S. Natural Gas Production