HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- Infographic: A Decade of Shale — Huge Benefits, Low and Manageable Risks
- Shale Sends U.S. Oil Production Past 11 Million Barrel Per Day Threshold for First Time
- In Another Blow to Climate Litigation Campaign, Federal Judge Tosses NYC Climate Case
- Colorado’s Health Regulators tell Denver7 VOC Blood Tests Not Recommended
- After a Decade of Shale, Pa. and New York’s ‘Twin’ Tiers Now Look More Like Distant Cousins