HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Boulder County Approves New Oil and Gas Regulations, Wades Further Into Legal Quagmire
- Second Wayne National Forest Lease Sale Tops $5 Million
- Setting the Record Straight on “Aquifer Exemptions” and Injection Wells
- Hundreds Turn Out to Rally for West Virginia Oil & Gas
- Ohio’s Ad Valorem Tax: Guernsey County, Real World Impact To Local Communities