HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Bureau of Land Management To Lease Another 1,186 Acres in Ohio
- Report: Shale Gas Spurring Plastics Manufacturing Growth
- Leaving Office, Obama Acknowledges Natural Gas’ Role in GHG Reduction Legacy
- Ohio Natural Gas-Fired Power Plants To Power 10 Million Homes, Create 18 Million Workhours
- Five Things to Know about #ExxonKnew #FakeNews Ahead of Tillerson’s Confirmation Hearing