HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- The Center for Biological Diversity: A Litigation Factory That Doesn’t Shoot Straight
- Yet Another Study Finds Fracking Not to Blame for Rise in Global Methane Emissions
- Activists Repackage Debunked Reports to Mislead Latino Communities on Health
- EID Report: Sales Tax Revenues Grow 65 Percent in Utica Shale Counties
- Scottish Outlet Pushes Fracking Myths in Hit Piece on U.S. Shale