HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Duke Study States the Obvious About Road Repair Costs, Ignores Fact that Improvements Have Been Made
- Brookings Institute: Natural Gas Driving Decoupling of Economic Growth and GHG Emissions
- Bitter Cold Freezes out Anti-Fossil Fuel Protest
- Pipelines Carrying Marcellus Gas Are Improving Health, Saving New Yorkers Millions
- New Poll: More Than 80 Percent of Ohio Voters Support Natural Gas Development and Infrastructure