HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- Agreement in Erie, Colorado Shows Benefits of Collaborative Approach
- Natural Gas Helps Pennsylvania Reach Clean Power Plan Goals
- Draft EPA Report Shows Decreasing Greenhouse Gas Emissions Amid Skyrocketing Oil, Natural Gas Production
- Report: Oil and Natural Gas Puts Wealth Back in the Community
- Oxford Economics: Oil and Natural Gas Is Driving U.S. Economic Growth Across Sectors