HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- Risk to U.S. Energy Security Declined for Fifth Straight Year in 2016
- Rolling Stone’s Latest Anti-Fracking Report is Hilariously Awful
- Facts Win the Day at Senate Hearing Where Rep. Joe Salazar’s “Martinez/Earth Guardian” Bill Dies
- Kasich: $10 Billion Ethane Cracker Will Jumpstart ‘A New Dimension of Ohio’s Economy’
- Belmont County Official: The Sierra Club Doesn’t Want to Give Appalachia a Chance