HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- What You Should Know About Last Week’s COGCC Meeting
- Opening of New Power Plant is Latest Example of How Ohio Is Benefiting From Each Phase of the Natural Gas Lifecycle
- The State of American Energy: Pretty Darn Good – and Getting Better!
- SUV-Riding New York Mayor Sues Energy Companies for Causing Global Warming
- Analysis: Mariner East Projects’ Total Economic Impact More Than Doubles to $9.1 Billion