HEYCO Energy Group is a privately owned, upstream energy portfolio company that delivers strategy, sophisticated unconventional technology, and capital to oil and gas exploration projects in the United States and Europe.
HEYCO’s core resources are technical knowledge and management experience applied by a team with specific and proven skills in geology, geophysics, reservoir engineering, international negotiation, drilling and production, and land and operations management.
Energy in Depth
- Report: Shale Saved West Virginia Consumers More Than $4 Billion Over 10 Years
- Labor of Love: Plumbers and Pipefitters Welcome Josh Fox to Youngstown
- Myth Busting: ‘Zero Emissions’ EVs Actually Run on Natural Gas
- As Protesters Call for Fracking Ban at Global Climate Action Summit, America Continues to Lead World in CO2 Reductions – Thanks to Fracking
- Activist Talking Points in Denver Post Story Debunked by Leading Public Health Officials in Colorado