HEYCO Energy Group is a U.S. holding company with subsidiaries and affiliates active in upstream oil and gas operations in the United States and Europe. HEYCO is privately owned by members of the Yates family of Southeastern New Mexico, who have been active in the upstream oil and gas business since the 1920s.
HEYCO's strategy is to create large economic returns by acquiring interests in high-potential oil and gas leases and licenses in onshore basins in the United States and abroad, and building value through the application of creativity, appropriate technical processes, management, and capital.
Energy in Depth
- You’re Hired! Ohio Campaigns to Raise Awareness of Shale ‘In Demand’ Jobs
- Latest State Regulator Analysis: Garfield County Air Quality Protective of Public Health
- Report Blaming U.S. Oil Exports for Rising Gasoline Prices is Way Off the Mark
- Experts: Shale Revolution Has Improved U.S. Energy Security and is ‘Shifting the Geopolitical Balance’
- *UPDATE II* Investigative Post Misses the Mark on Gas Drilling In Potter County, Pa.